Short and Paulk Supply, Inc.
Short & Paulk specializes in providing commodity lumber and building materials to residential and commercial construction sites throughout South Georgia.
Short and Paulk was established in 1941 by J.P. Short III and his uncle, H.M. Paulk. Today the Company operates out of 5 locations and offers lumber and a diverse line of building materials. Short & Paulk operates Lumberyards in Tifton, Sylvester, Albany, Dawson, Cuthbert and two Tifton-based manufacturing plants, one for doors and another for roof and floor trusses.