Total Votes: 0
1301 Bennett Ave
Burley, Idaho 83318
Email Us View Mobile Site
Display Number: 67634
It can be incredibly challenging to determine when it’s time to move a loved one into a memory care community. Adapted from the Alzheimer’s Association, the following questions can help you consider whether your loved one could benefit from living in one of Enlivant’s memory care communities:
- Is your loved one becoming unsafe in his or her current home?
- Is the health of your loved one at risk?
- Are your loved one’s needs beyond your physical abilities as a caregiver?
- Are you becoming a stressed, irritable, or impatient caregiver?
- Are you neglecting work responsibilities, your family, or yourself?
- Would the structure and social interaction in a memory care environment benefit your loved one?
If you answered “yes” to several of these questions, we encourage you to learn more about Enlivant’s memory care communities. We’re here to help you assess your situation and to decide if your loved one requires the specialized attention of our memory care community.
If it is time, we’ll help you make the move as seamless as possible. With your help, we can create an individualized living space that reflects your loved one’s life story. Together, we can help them feel at home in their new home.
If you answered no to a majority of the questions but would like to learn more about our other communities, please visit our Senior Living Options page.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
To enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities