Welcome to AT&T
Today, were mobilizing video the way we mobilized the internetsecuring business communications from the smartphone to the cloudand making cars, homes, machines, even cities smarter. And were looking forward with anticipation to the future.
With our pending purchase of Time Warner Inc., were positioning ourselves to become the best premium content creator and distributor. By combining distribution with scaled content creation, we will be able to drive a level of competition, innovation and choice that customers have never seen before.
- AT&T provides customer support in more than 160 languages, including Arabic, Farsi, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Vietnamese and more.
- AT&T operates more than 5,000 points of retail distribution with over 2,000 being company-owned. More than 700 stores offer support in Spanish.
- We have a dedicated team of employees helping customers in social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Our National Center for Customers with Disabilities (NCCD) offers accessibility support and a wide range of communications services to customers with vision, hearing, mobility and speed limitations.
- In 2013, we had over 15 million online chat sessions with customers on att.com.
- We value customer feedback. We conduct millions of customer interviews each year, including surveys of former and returning customers. Your comments help determine what we do and how we serve you.