Batteries Plus Bulbs, was the first organization to respond to the evolving needs of the replacement battery market. Our first store opened in 1988 in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
We began franchising in 1992 and opened our first franchise-owned store in Fort Wayne, IN. The increasing demand for specialty and replacement batteries, combined with our reputation for solving battery problems and providing helpful advice, has led to our rapid success and expansion. In 2010, we refined the model of the all-battery franchise concept by adding light bulbs to our product line.
In 2014, we launched smartphone and tablet repair services nationwide, providing in-store repairs for cracked screens, battery replacements, and more.
Batteries Plus Blubs - Store 749
Gary & Pam Cawley,
25314 N. Lake Pleasant Pkwy Ste 1270 Peoria, Arizona 85383