Total Votes: 0
1605 Legacy Park Road
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 67860
Prepare For Move
- Not responsible for pre-packed Glass
- If moving glass, Homeowner will wrap glass items in bubble wrap and fully pad boxes or preferably hard containers prior to moving date.
- Glass, Specialty Antiques, and irreplaceable items should be moved in a separate vehicle by the homeowner.
- We do not move hot tubs propane tanks, mowers, weed eaters, anything that holds fuel.
Moving Prep Tips & Instruction
- Label all boxes by room and contents
- Leave boxed items in the room they were boxed in (This helps the movers pack the truck by room and speeds the packing and unpacking process)
- Keep walkways and doorways as clear as possible
- Purge or donate items that will not be moving to your next home prior to moving
- Pack cardboard boxes tightly with paper and/or bubble wrap and tape
- Use boxes that are the same size for safe stacking and transportation
- When disassembling furniture, keep all screws and hardware in a labeled container. Tape or wrap the hardware to the furniture if possible.
- Consider transporting electronics, artwork and other fragile or prize possessions in your vehicle to avoid the risk of potential damage during the move
- Be sure to label all boxes with fragile items. Use sturdy boxes or container that can be safely stacked.
- Remember to transfer your home services to a new resident.
- RELAX! You are in good hands with Moving Time
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
1605 Legacy Park Road Knoxville, TN 37922
We are a full service moving company serving Knoxville, TN, and surrounding areas.