Gaddis Insurance & Tax Services

Total Votes: 0  
Interest: 105

160 E. North 1st St.
Shelbyville, Illinois 62565

Email Us
View Mobile Site

Administrative Login

Display Number: 66964
Renters Insurance

While your landlord likely may have insurance coverage for the building itself, you may need a renters insurance policy to protect your personal possessions. Your renter's insurance policy can also help protect you from liability if, for example, a visitor accidentally trips over your rug and breaks a leg.

Renters insurance can provide protection for your furniture and personal possessions — at home or away from home — against losses such as fire, lightning, windstorms, hail, explosions, smoke, and vandalism. A renters policy can also protect your property against many types of theft loss in your apartment or anywhere in the world.

Click Here to Learn More

Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Gaddis Insurance & Tax Services
located at
160 E. North 1st St.
Shelbyville, IL 62565
we're kicking off our new Gaddis Gives referral program. We love supporting the charitable efforts in our community, so we've tied referrals and charitable giving together. Heres how it works