Total Votes: 0
603-357-7309 X 55551
19 Production Avenue
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 65597
INDOOR ELECTRIC SAFETY
Electricity is such an integral part of our daily lives that it can be easy to take it and its hidden dangers for granted. As a power provider, safety first and always is our number one priority, both for our customers and our employees.
The following tips will help you and your family use electricity safely.
ELECTRICAL SAFETY BASICS
- Your body can be a conductor of electricity. Take extra care to avoid touching bare wires, faulty appliances, or electrical outlets.
- If you are unsure whether a wire or electrical appliance is energized, always assume it is.
- In the event that a loved one is injured in an electrical accident, immediately unplug or shut off the power source. Never touch someone who is in contact with an electrical current until you know for certain that the power source has been shut off or unplugged.
- Keep an all-purpose fire extinguisher on every floor of your home. Never attempt to put out an electrical fire with water.
WATER AND ELECTRICITY DON'T MIX
- Keep water and wet hands away from electricity and all electrical appliances when in use.
- Install outlets with a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) in rooms where water and moisture are present, such as in a kitchen or bathroom.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
LET'S SAVE MORE MONEY & ENERGY, TOGETHER