Worth Co DFCS
Total Votes: 0
503 N. Henderson St.
Sylvester, Georgia 31791
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 63808
- To support youth as they prepare to transition to adulthood and independence.
- To equip youth with the skills and opportunities necessary to enable them to mature into well-balanced and self-sufficient members of society.
Three core areas of work include:
- Career preparation
- Job placement
- Youth employment resource connections
Youth Eligibility Requirements
Georgia TeenWork Internship Program applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be a youth in the custody of the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services;
- Must be between the ages of 15 to 18 years old by the first day of the session applied for;
- Must reside in the state of Georgia;
- Possess a valid State of Georgia photo ID;
- A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card;
- All 18-year-old applicants must be attending an educational program the semester following the work session.
Spring Training Calendar
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Worth Co DFCS
503 N. Henderson St. Sylvester, GA 31791
The Georgia Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS)investigates reports of child abuse; finds foster and adoptive homes for abused and neglected children; issues SNAP, Medicaid, TANF and child care assistance to low-income families; helps out-of-work parents get back on their feet; and provides numerous support services and innovative programs to help families in need.