Total Votes: 3  
Interest: 72

24630 Kingsland Blvd.
Katy, Texas 77494

Email Us
View Mobile Site

Administrative Login

Display Number: 59586

In limited circumstances, the Texas Family Code allows a court to grant visitation or possession and access rights to grandparents to see their grandchildren. Hunt Law Firm will discuss individuals' particular cases and represent grandparents who may qualify to petition a court to see their grandchildren.


Hunt Law Firm can help grandparents seek visitation or custody in multiple situations, including but not limited to:

  • If the children are in an unfit situation
  • If the parent's divorce and are trying to keep the children from the grandparents
  • If the parents pass away and the grandparents want full custody
  • If both parents are incarcerated or unfit to raise the children

Our attorneys can help prepare an original petition, modification, or enforcement. You can count on zealous advocacy inside and outside the courtroom, as well as receptive and responsive representation in your child custody matter. You will be involved in your case throughout the entire process, and you will make important decisions of substance at each stage of the case.

Click Here to Learn More

Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
24630 Kingsland Blvd. Katy, TX 77494
(832) 781-0320