REINING STRENGTH THERAPEUTIC HORSEMANSHIP
Do You Have a Special Person in Your Life who could Benefit from Therapeutic Horsemanship?
We offer group and private therapeutic riding lessons. All lessons are taught by a Certified PATH Intl. Instructor (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International). Programs are individually tailored to the needs of each client.
- Individualized instruction
- Trained Sidewalkers and Horse Leaders provided as appropriate
- Safety equipment is provided
- Each lesson is 45-60 minutes in duration
- Minimum 4-week program enrollment, renewable on a monthly basis
- Clients are typically seen once a week on a regularly scheduled appointment
People of all ages with a wide variety of common diagnoses benefit from therapeutic horsemanship (minimum 2 years old), such as:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- CVA or Stroke
- Down syndrome
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Spina Bifida
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Various Genetic Syndromes
... and many others ...
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
We are a 50l(c)3 organization that provides therapeutic horsemanship programs for children and adults with physical, cognitive, social, and emotional needs.