Shoshone Medical Center Foundation
Total Votes: 4
25 Jacobs Gulch
Kellogg , Idaho 83837
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 53003
Just like home only with more choices!
You are like family to the SMC Dietary Staff. Let us know if you have likes, dislikes, cravings, suggestions or recipes that you would like to share.
- Meals are served to in-patients at 7 am-Noon and 5 pm.
- Patients are given menus every day so they can choose what they want to eat the next day.
- Special requests can be made by dialling extension 317.
- Lunch & soup specials are available Monday – Friday and can be ordered by calling extension 317.
- Families are always welcome to enjoy a meal with their loved one– either call extension 317 or ask a nurse to set this up.
- Everyone is welcome in the cafeteria. Hours are 7 am to 5 pm daily.
- Lunch features a fresh salad bar with a daily soup from 11:30 am to 2 pm and a lunch special plus you may order from the menu.
- Coffee is always available in the “fishbowl” which is the glass windowed waiting room by the nurse's station. Coffee is also available in the lobby by the vending machines and in the cafeteria.
- Snacks are always available for patients – just ask a nurse.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Shoshone Medical Center Foundation located at
25 Jacobs Gulch
Kellogg, ID 83837
SMC also operates a Health and Wellness Center offering gym memberships, health coaches and wellness services along with a free community outdoor fitness park. The hospital employs over 100 people and contributes significantly to the regions economy. SMCs goal is to deliver excellence in healthcare while providing resources for facilitating wellness awareness and promoting community health education.