Rolling V Bus Corp.

Total Votes: 0  
Interest: 38

213 Canal Street
Ellenville, New York 12428

Email Us
View Mobile Site

Administrative Login

Display Number: 52311

What type of license do you get?
• Class B – can drive a bus, or box truck
• Passenger Endorsement
• Air Brake Endorsement
• School Bus Endorsement

Who is eligible?
• Age 21 or older
• Good Driving Record
• “Clean” criminal history
• Ability to pass a DOT physical and drug test
• Already possess a NYS license

What does it cost?
• Free if you sign up to work for the company for 6 months (Covers cost of all DMV fees associated with obtaining license)

What time is required?
• A 9 hour class to prepare you for the DMV written permit test
• Between 10-12 personal behind the wheel training sessions before road test

What other things do I need?
• You will need an original birth certificate to make any changes from DMV
• You will need to have a government issued ID for DMV and DOT drug testing

Fill out our Employment Application, or contact our CDL Coordinator, Valerie Mott at 213 Canal St, Ellenville, NY 12428, 845-647-6106.

Click Here to Learn More

Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Rolling V Bus Corp.
Phil Vallone,
213 Canal Street
Ellenville, New York 12428

Rolling V is a family-owned and managed full-service transportation company based in the Catskills region of New York State. While we are known for exceptional school bus services, we also provide regional charter coach and taxi services to area residents. Rolling V has provided safe and dependable transportation services for more than 50 years.