Total Votes: 0
2237 3rd St
Eureka, California 95501
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 48761
The security and confidentiality of your material is Shred Aware’s highest concern, and our policies for handling sensitive material include, but are not limited to, the following practices:
- Shred Aware employees undergo third-party drug testing, criminal history, and employment history checks, both upon hire and on a continuing basis.
- All employees sign a Confidentiality Agreement to assure all customer media and information is kept secure and confidential.
- Upon hire, employees undergo extensive training on Shred Aware’s security policies and procedures as well as continuing education on an ongoing basis.
- Shred Aware’s warehouse is secured 24/7, even during business hours, and our warehouse is monitored by an extensive security and surveillance system.
- All destruction machines undergo regular quality control checks.
- All warehouse visitors must sign in, and a Shred Aware employee accompanies each visitor at all times. This policy applies to everyone— customers, subcontractors, family, friends, and vendors, or anyone performing work or repairs.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
We adopted a new direction in September 2014 when we changed our name to Shred Aware and look forward to a bright future servicing the information destruction and protection needs of Humboldt County.