Total Votes: 0
300 South Main St
Akron, Ohio 44308
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 47752
Raise money for your organization while enjoying a night at the ballpark! Your organization will purchase tickets from the Akron RubberDucks for $4 each, and in turn, will sell them for $11 each (face value). For each ticket sold, your organization receives $7! You can also choose to give the tickets away to your supporters. Raise awareness for your cause while engaging the local community and raising funds for your organization!
On the night of your game, you will receive:
- First Pitch - Honor an individual involved with your organization during our First Pitch Ceremony. Invite them onto the field to throw out a first pitch prior to the start of the game!
- Diamond Ball - Volunteers from your organization will have the opportunity to assist in selling numbered tennis balls to fans throughout the game. At the conclusion of the game, fans will throw the tennis balls into targets on the field to win prizes. 25% of the proceeds collected will benefit your cause!
- Table on the concourse - Set up a table on our concourse to promote your cause to the thousands of fans in attendance. Collect donations as well as distribute brochures, information, or promotional items. Your organization also has the opportunity to conduct a prize drawing in order to raise additional funds and collect names of the people you can later reach out to.
- PA Announcements & Video Board Exposure - Your organization will receive a minimum of ten (10) pre-game/in-game :15-second live PA announcements with accompanying video board exposure during your game.
- Inclusion on Charity Begins at Home Website Page - Be listed as an official charity for the Akron RubberDucks! Provide us with your logo and an informational link and we will help promote your cause.
- Group Welcome - See your group's name on one of the largest video boards in AA baseball!
- Your organization will receive inclusion in all media buys (print, radio and/or TV) and RubberDucks' media for your game - pocket schedules, game program, radio, website, e-newsletter blasts & social media (subject to printing deadlines).
Make this YOUR night! Charity Begins at Home becomes a gathering of family, friends, members and supporters, together for one cause...MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
Dates are limited. For more information, contact Juli Donlen, Manager of Corporate Partnerships, at (330) 375-1728 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
2018 Charity Begins at Home Partners
April 29 - MS Awareness Day presented by Oak Clinic for Multiple Sclerosis
April 30 - Movers for Moms benefiting the Battered Women's Shelter of Summit & Medina Counties presented by Two Men and a Truck
May 27 - Breast Cancer Survivors Night presented by Dragon Dream Team
May 28 - Hunter's Helping Hands
June 3 - Optimist Club of Akron (post-game Battle of the Badges APD vs AFD Charity Softball Game)
July 1 - Alzheimer's Awareness Day presented by the Alzheimer's Association of Greater East Ohio
July 23 - Aunt Susie's Cancer Wellness Center for Women
August 22 - Movers for Mutts benefiting One of a Kind Pets presented by Two Men and a Truck
August 27 - Christian Children's Home of Ohio
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Akron Rubberducks Thyron Nowden located at 300 South Main St Akron, OH 44308
This is the official Facebook page of the Akron RubberDucks, the Double-A Eastern League affiliate of the Cleveland Indians.