Antelope Valley Fair Association


Total Votes: 0  
Interest: 87

(661)948-6060 x132
2551 West Avenue H, Suite 102
Lancaster, California 93536

Email Us
Home
View Mobile Site
Administrative Login

Display Number: 44556
Volunteer Program

To serve, promote and support the interests of the Antelope Valley Fair and to always represent the organization with the utmost of integrity. Members are motivated to give back to the community through activities sponsored by the fair.

Volunteers are organized for the purpose of furthering the goals and objectives of the Antelope Valley Fair and its’ related events. It is the general policy of the fair to utilize, in the fiscal year subsequent to which it is earned, the excess of its revenue over expenses for the furtherance of its’ mission, including the granting and/or funding of scholarships, educational endowments, and the funding of capital additions and improvements to our facility

Click Here to Learn More

Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
The Antelope Valley Fair was incorporated on September 12, 1938, with the following signers of the incorporation papers: George Rush, Lloyd Mikelson, Jesse Romine, D.R. Jaqua and Tom Foley. After operating as the Antelope Valley Fair for three years, and having full community cooperation in erecting the original buildings, it was deemed advisable to become an Agricultural Association under the Division of Fairs and Expositions, State of California. With the help of many individuals and organizations of the Valley working with State Legislators to make possible, on September 13, 1941, the 50th District Agricultural Association became operative. The fair was originally a four-day event until 1959, then a five-day event until 1972, then a six-day event until 1981, and is now a ten-day event.