City State Bank
Total Votes: 0
1510 N. 1st St.
Indianola, Iowa 50125
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 42048
Trust & Investments
Personal Relationship and Comprehensive Planning
City State Bank began in 1895. It was a bank rooted in respect, sincerity, and accountability which mirrored the fiber of those it served. City State Bank remains locally-owned, and while we are still rooted in the same values, we also offer the leading edge financial products and services of today.
Our Trust & Investments Department expands those founding principals by providing sound, professional, independent financial advice to wealth management clients. Building lifelong relationships allows us to focus on personal service and making a meaningful impact on the quality of life for you and your family.
- that all investment research we use to guide your investment strategy will be provided from independent sources. We will utilize investments that pay us nothing in return for our business. This is the only way we will manage money and the best way to help you reduce risk, preserve capital and achieve your goals.
- to uncover your personal goals and needs and use them to drive your financial plan to create a professional and realistic blueprint for your financial future.
- to invest your assets in a broadly diversified portfolio suited for your risk profile while minimizing transaction costs in implementing your plan.
- you will understand your investments and your long-term strategy for both accumulating wealth and maximizing your income during your retirement years.
- to help you gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing your money is being actively managed by independent professionals who do not receive investment commissions.
- to provide you with regular reviews to ensure that your investment and financial plans continue to drive you toward your personal financial goals.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
City State Bank
1510 N. 1st St. Indianola, IA 50125
Phone: (515) 961-7000
Whether it's our free internet banking, checking or savings accounts, our low mortgage rates, our wide array of consumer, commercial and agricultural loan products or our full service investment center - we are confident City State Bank will more than satisfy your family's and business banking needs.