Total Votes: 3
700 Bank St Ste 120
Wallace, Idaho 83873
Email Us View Mobile Site
Display Number: 41752
- Click on image to change view.
- Mining (Silver, Lead, Zinc, Gemstones, Gold)
- World class hunting and fishing
- Fishable Lake, Streams and Rivers
- Recreational Parks
- 1000s of miles of ATV and snowmobile trails (groomed and ungroomed)
- Rails to Trails biking paths
- 2 Ski Areas
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
700 Bank St Ste 120 Wallace, ID 83873
Phone: (208) 752-1264
Shoshone County lies on the eastern side of Idahos northern panhandle.