Shoshone County

Total Votes: 1  
Interest: 167

700 Bank St Ste 120
Wallace, Idaho 83873

Email Us
View Mobile Site

Administrative Login

Display Number: 41748
Motor Vehicle

One of the many functions of the Assessor’s Office is to handle registration and licensing of motor vehicles and recreational vehicles; this is done under the direction of the Idaho Transportation Department.

Shoshone County residents can renew most of their vehicles on-line.  The website is  Residents will need the renewal reminder mailed to them from ITD, with the message “renew on-line at” written in red below your address to do the renewal electronically.  A web portal fee and credit card fee will be charged to use this service in addition to the regular renewal fees.

If you are an Idaho resident who has a disability, you can apply for a handicap parking permit at your local DMV office. To be eligible, you must have a qualifying disability that is verified by a doctor.  To order a Special Placard for Persons With Disabilities, please click HERE for an Application.

To order Disability License Plates, go to and use form ITD 3392 and return it to Boise – not your local DMV office.

Click Here to Learn More

Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Shoshone County
700 Bank St Ste 120 Wallace, ID 83873
Phone: (208) 752-1264
Shoshone County lies on the eastern side of Idahos northern panhandle.