Heritage Funeral Chapel
Total Votes: 0
6830 W. Thunderbird Road
Peoria, Arizona 85381
Email Us View Mobile Site
Display Number: 40759
When burial has been selected, typically ceremonies are designed with the casket in mind. Traditionally families participate in a viewing followed by a funeral service in a church. This option though, is not your only choice.
There are different elements you can choose from when arranging a burial, depending upon your individual needs and preferences:
- Immediate Burial means that your loved one’s physical remains will be buried or entombed without a public service or gathering
- Visitation (also called a “viewing,” “wake” or “calling hours”) allows family and friends to gather in a room with the departed loved one (in an open or closed casket) and gives everyone the opportunity to say goodbye and offer their support and sympathy to the bereaved.
- Funeral or Memorial Services can take place at a funeral home, in a church, or even at your home. The service is a ceremony which serves to celebrate, honor, and remember the life of the deceased. Whether traditional or unique, both the visitation and the funeral service can be personalized to reflect the individuality of your loved one. For more information on personalization, visit our page on Celebrating Life.
- Graveside, Chapel, or Committal Services are held at the cemetery, and allow family and friends to be present as their loved one is transferred to his or her final disposition through ground burial.
- Natural Burials allow you to give back after death. Please watch this video to learn more about natural burials options.
When a family chooses burial, the funeral service is traditionally designed to involve three distinct phases: visitation, the funeral, and the burial service. These generally follow the casket from the funeral home through the final burial at a cemetery. While this arrangement works for some families, it’s not the only option available and it might not be the ideal solution for others. We’ll work with you understand your needs and create the perfect plan for you and your loved one.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Heritage Funeral Chapel
6830 W. Thunderbird Road Peoria, AZ 85381
The Heritage Family of Funeral Homes have served the greater Phoenix area for 30 years under the careful guidance of the Stobierski family.