Rural Advocates for Independent Living

Total Votes: 0  
Interest: 125

1100 S. Jamison
Kirksville, Missouri 63501

Email Us
View Mobile Site
Administrative Login

Display Number: 37609

Transition Services can refer to different periods of life for individuals with disabilities.  Youth Transition Services could include the individual transitioning from one grade to another, or a high school graduate to higher education or employment.  Adult Transition Services consist of helping individuals in institutional settings move back into the community. Some individuals may qualify for the Money Follows the Person Program, which is a grant that gives financial aid to assist with transitioning back into the community of their choice.

Click Here to Learn More

Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Rural Advocates for Independent Living
1100 S. Jamison Kirksville, MO 63501
Phone: 660-627-7245
Rural Advocates for Independent Living assist persons with disabilities to live as independently as they choose within the communities of their choice.