Chamberlain Studios of Self Defense
Total Votes: 0
2114 Kidwell St.
Dallas, Texas 75214
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 36942
There are many great reasons that you may wish to take a private lesson (or a series of private lessons) with one of our instructors. Some of these are listed below:
- Your busy work schedule doesn't allow for you to take the regularly scheduled group classes and the flexibility of private lessons makes more sense for your schedule.
- You may have a specific area of interest that is not covered in-depth in the group classes. Such as weapons training, grappling (jiu-jitsu), throws, etc.
- You may be getting ready for a special event such as a Belt Test, a Workshop, or a Tournament.
- Special attention, if you have been out sick, on vacation, or just plain out of touch!
- Private classes with a Black Belt instructor are $75/hour or $40 for a half hour.
- Semi-private classes are $60/hour per person or $30 for a half hour.
- Private classes with a Master Level (Shihan) Instructors are $120 for an hour or $65 for a half hour (if purchased in a pack of 10 lessons the cost goes down to $100 per hour).
- Private classes with Professor Level Instructors are $400 for an hour (if purchased in a pack of 10 lessons the cost goes down to $350 per hour). Professor Level Instructors include Dr. Chamberlain (10th Dan, Kenpo - See Bio), Sensei Jim Webb (8th Dan, USJA Judo), and Sensei Bill Parker (6th Dan, USJA Judo).
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
If you have any more questions please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school at 214-351-KENPO (5367), and one of our friendly, knowledgeable instructors will be happy to help you.
One or two times a month we send out our email Newsletter -PUNCH ! If you would like to receive updates on our programs and listings of our current seminars and workshops, just sign up to the right.