ISM - Industrial Supply Management
Total Votes: 0
3363 NE 163rd Street, Suite 602
North Miami Beach, Florida 33160
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 29139
- We answer all of the doubts you may have in case you are interested in buying in the American and Canadian markets.
- We directly contact the suppliers should additional information be required.
- We quote for the product in different destinations and with several suppliers so that you will count on a wide variety of alternatives from which to choose.
- We supply you with documents and with illustrative material as a relevant contribution for sound decision-making.
- We elaborate several proposals according to your needs by suggesting alternative products.
- We actively participate in the main international (American and Canadian) trade fairs and we keep you informed on the latest news, most recent products and newest suppliers in the sector of your interest.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
An accurate follow-up of the manufacturers compliance with delivery deadlines.
The reception of goods in our own warehouses.
Quality and quantitative control of the products received.
Adequate warehousing and packaging in accordance with the characteristics of the goods received.
The coordination of the products dispatch with the customers.
The preparation of the necessary shipping documentation as pursuant to the customers specific
instructions and in accordance with the rules and regulations being in full force and effect in their country.
The coordination of consolidated loads or individual containers.
Urgent dispatch services.
Courier services (door-to-door).
Sample dispatch services.