ISM - Industrial Supply Management
Total Votes: 0
3363 NE 163rd Street, Suite 602
North Miami Beach, Florida 33160
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 29138
- We provide information regarding prices in the American and Canadian markets in the sector of your interest.
- We provide information on which the most favorable general commercial conditions are for your operations.
- We keep you informed on the main legal aspects to be taken into account when conducting international operations in the United States and in Canada.
- We provide consulting services regarding which the most convenient payment conditions are based on the amount of your operations.
- We provide advice regarding discounts on regular purchases or additional discounts on high volume purchases.
- We keep you informed about the main trends in the American and Canadian markets in the sector of your interest.
- We provide consulting services on payments: Individual and joint letters of credit, bank transfers, bills of exchange, financing.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
An accurate follow-up of the manufacturers compliance with delivery deadlines.
The reception of goods in our own warehouses.
Quality and quantitative control of the products received.
Adequate warehousing and packaging in accordance with the characteristics of the goods received.
The coordination of the products dispatch with the customers.
The preparation of the necessary shipping documentation as pursuant to the customers specific
instructions and in accordance with the rules and regulations being in full force and effect in their country.
The coordination of consolidated loads or individual containers.
Urgent dispatch services.
Courier services (door-to-door).
Sample dispatch services.