Realty One Group/Heide Hanley
Total Votes: 3
448 Enterprise Ct
Boulder City, Nevada 89005
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 22853
- Boulder City – Originally created to provide housing for thousands of workers who built Hoover Dam during the 1940s; this quaint city has that wonderful small town feel. It has not been over-built and still retains a lot of its historical character. It is quiet and relaxed. It has a low crime rate because of its great police department.
Boulder City is 20 miles from Las Vegas. Living there seems like going back in time about 80 years, when things were calmer and everyone knew their neighbors. Lake Mead is close by for boating enthusiasts or for those wishing to enjoy a picnic.
- Henderson – Henderson was the first master-planned community area in Las Vegas developed on a city-sized scale. What Summerlin is to the northwest of Las Vegas, Henderson is to the southeast. There are more rolling hills in Henderson, which means the nighttime views of the Las Vegas strip from the backyards are stunning.
Green Valley Ranch community in Henderson is one of everybody’s favorite places, yet there many other choices of master planned communities (27 at the last count). According to an article in Las Vegas Weekly on the history of Henderson, Forbes ranked Henderson as the second safest city in America.
- Summerlin – Summerlin is an affluent area with many houses less than a decade old and some that are brand new. According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, Summerlin, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary during March 2015, helped shape modern Las Vegas by creating a pleasant suburban lifestyle away from the strip.
Anyone who lives in Summerlin loves it. It is a very large, mature community with all the amenities. The master plan concept of community design for Summerlin is the housing areas are created around community villages. Every convenience is a short drive away with great shopping in Downtown Summerlin.
- Westside – This part of Las Vegas has the original up-scale houses from the time when Las Vegas first began to expand. The lot sizes for the houses are large, sometimes even up to one acre. Very large ranch homes are common in this area, with beautiful swimming pools and huge backyards.
- North Las Vegas – This is one of the newest areas in Las Vegas. Until 1990, only 50,000 people lived there, now slightly over 200,000. Find many new houses to choose from when searching for a nice place to live. It has mild winters in the 40s and the average summer temperature is 88°F.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Heide Hanley a Boulder City resident for 15 years, brings her experience, reputation, dedication and commitment to meet your real estate goals.
With Realty One Group
448 Enterprise Ct
Boulder City, NV 89005