Equus Management Group
Total Votes: 12
5480 Reno Corporate Dr Suite 100
Reno, Nevada 89511
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 21996
TOP 5 Reasons HOAs choose Locally Owned Equus Management Group
Largest Locally Owned & Operated HOA Management Group serving northern Nevada
- Over 20 years’ experience serving northern Nevada HOA communities.
- Member of “Nevada Based Locally Owned” (Only locally owned companies may join).
- Our mail room, accounting, payroll, HR and inspections are completed in-house.
- We offer one of the most competitive price schedules in the industry.
Exceptional Customer Service
- We specialize in Association Management, so we can devote our time to providing the highest level of customer service available.
- Talk to a live local receptionist Monday through Friday.
- 24-hour answering service after hours 24/7.
- Our dedicated Community Managers are readily accessible by cell phones.
- Two offices to serve you in Reno and Sparks, covering Carson City, Reno, Sparks, Fernley, Incline, Elko and some surrounding northern Nevada communities.
- Equus Management Group employs 10 managers, and limits the number of communities that one manager may oversee to a maximum of 6 so that each community receives excellent customer service.
Credentialed Community Managers
- All Equus Management Community Managers receive extensive education and training and possess a CAM (community associate managers) certificate and are licensed by the state of Nevada Real Estate Division.
- All managers take 9 hours of Nevada Real Estate Division approved continuing education a year, as well as attend Equus Management sponsored seminars.
- Equus Management Group also presents in-house training for our Board Members.
State of the Art Technology
- With the Equus Community Portal, your community and its stakeholders will experience the ultimate level of service, convenience, savings, security, accessibility to information, and management efficiency. It’s designed to be easy-to-use, easy-to-update, and provides extensive capabilities for HOA managers and community members, including:
o Approve invoices electronically
o Sign checks electronically
o View the Association’s financial reports in real time
o View all pending architectural applications on-line
o View all non-compliance issues; and view all accounts receivable on-line
Honest, Reliable and Ethical
- Equus Management Group Managers comply with all current bylaws, standards and practices as may be established by CAI subject to all federal, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations in effect where the manager practices.
- We are proud that 46 homeowners associations have already chosen Equus Management
Request a Management Proposal
Visit our Official Website!
About Equus Management Group Reno- Community Association Managers. Top 5 reasons HOA\
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Postal Address: 5480 Reno Corporate Drive,
Suite 100, Reno, NV 89511
Postal Address: 4888 Sparks Blvd.,
Suite 102, Sparks, NV 89436