Total Votes: 0
1717 I Street
Sacramento, California 95811
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 21773
Policy Agenda - Region Builders
Our Policy Agenda to support the Building Industry:
- Permit Simplicity – Expand number of jurisdictions offering Permit Simplicity for tenant improvements to include the Fire District Authority having Jurisdiction for the project; expand PS jurisdictions acceptance of PS certification to General Contractors; expand Permit Simplicity jurisdictions acceptance of additions & alterations projects in addition to tenant improvements; and expand Permit Simplicity jurisdictions acceptance of new construction projects in addition to tenant improvements and additions and alterations.
- Infrastructure – Pass a Sacramento City downtown infrastructure measure that invests in underground and digital infrastructure in City.
- Regional Transportation – Improve mass transit systems while creating a regional initiative and coalition to build a beltway around the region.
- CEQA Reform – Pass a CEQA reform measure that reduces the charter threshold of number of signatures to eliminate unnecessary environmental review for green projects.
- Convention Center Expansion – Pass the renewing of the Sacramento Convention Center bonds to double the size of the facility and provide a new performing arts center.
- School Bonds – Pass school bonds in Elk Grove, San Juan, Folsom Cordova, and other local school districts.
- Capitol Southeast Connector – Pass funding to build the Connector’s Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova, and Folsom segments.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
1717 I Street
Sacramento California 95811
The voice of business in the greater Sacramento region. Region Business is a business-sponsored, public policy advocacy organization for the six-county Sacramento region.