Total Votes: 0
1717 I Street
Sacramento, California 95811
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 21767
Mission, Ethics, and Core Values
Region Business mission is advancing regional economic growth and vitality, promoting sustainable communities and creating jobs for the future.
The principals with which Region Business founded its guidelines, mission and accomplishments are: “A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.” We will operate completely fixed upon what is true, just, honorable and right; prioritizing these above every effort, regardless of gain. Therein, we will focus on what is best for both the industry and the community.
- Leadership by demonstrating and expecting regional policy leadership.
- Solutions by using a common-sense, policy-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Collaboration by solving problems in a construction labor neutral manner.
- Relationships by treating industry partners with respect.
- Success by creating strong ties with local government officials and the community.
- Stability by managing our resources in a transparent and ethical manner.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
1717 I Street
Sacramento California 95811
The voice of business in the greater Sacramento region. Region Business is a business-sponsored, public policy advocacy organization for the six-county Sacramento region.