Gray Eagle Lodge
Total Votes: 129
5000 Gold Lake Road
Graeagle, California 96103
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 19444
- Click on image to change view.
We love dogs…love ‘em! We are pet friendly and encourage families to bring their four-legged family members. For 25 bones ($25) per pet, per night your dog can mark their spot at Gray Eagle Lodge (maximum of 2 dogs per cabin). Dogs are required to be on leash on Lodge grounds, but our extensive network of dog-friendly trails allows for off-leash fun! Guests must sign and follow our Pet Policy upon check-in.
Please let us know when you are making your reservation if you will be bringing a pet. $25 per pet, per day will fetch your pet a place to stay (two pet maximum). Guests are expected to follow guidelines provided by the lodge and will be required to sign the Pet Policy form at check-in.
We love having our guests’ four-legged friends at Gray Eagle Lodge. Our guests’ comfort and peace of mind come first; the good behavior of your pet is imperative. Help us continue our “pets welcome policy”, by following the policy items below — NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON LODGE GROUNDS! Even if your dog is “nice”, other dogs may not be as cordial. Most guests would prefer the option to greet a dog as opposed to having a greeting forced upon them by your family pet. Plumas National Forest does not have a leash law on hiking trails (unless specifically marked otherwise).
- If your pet’s behavior, lack of leashing on Lodge grounds, and/or noise level disturbs the enjoyment of the other guests, management reserves the right to request that you vacate your cabin. You will be financially responsible for the entire reservation.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE LODGE AT ANY TIME!
- We provide “mutt mitts” for your convenience. Our dispenser is located on a tree in the center circle in front of the Lodge by the fire pit. The second dispenser is located near the end of the property by the swimming hole. It is imperative that you pick up after your pet promptly and dispose of waste in the garbage cans located at various locations on Lodge grounds.
- Pets are NEVER allowed on indoor furniture or beds at the Lodge – even if you lay a towel or sheet down first! Comforters soiled and/or covered with dog hair will result in a $25 laundry fee.
- Please do not use the tubs and/or showers to wash your pets! We will charge you a $25 cleaning charge for non-compliance.
- Please do not use your towels to wash and dry your pet! You will be charged for any towels or linens that are no longer useable.
- If your pet is left inside your cabin during the day or secured on the front deck, you will NOT receive housekeeping services.
- If your dog barks while you are dining, we suggest you put your dog in your car, as most dogs consider this their “safe place” and suffer less anxiety.
- If any pet-related cleaning, repairs, or medical expenses are needed due to your pet’s behavior or habits, you will be financially responsible for expenses incurred by us or other guests.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per cabin. Any exceptions must be reviewed and approved by management PRIOR to your check-in date –NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Daily rate is $25 per pet, per night.
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Gray Eagle Lodge
5000 Gold Lake Road
Graeagle, CA 96103
Gray Eagle Lodge, located in the Lakes Basin Recreation Area, offers guests the opportunity to experience a vacation without the electronic distractions of home. Relax and re-connect with family and friends while enjoying a more traditional vacation filled with the simple pleasures of swimming in an alpine lake or seeing the smile on your kids face after they land their first rainbow trout! Simplify!