Liberty Mutual Insurance Agent
Total Votes: 62
4405 Talmadge Rd Suite 2
Toledo, Ohio 43623
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 19393
Protecting you and your investment
As a landlord renting out your investment property, we know you've got a lot on your mind. Finding the right tenants, keeping up with repairs; the list goes on and on. With Liberty Mutual Landlord Insurance, you'll have one less thing to worry about. Our rental property insurance protects your property from damages and you from losing income should covered damages make your property unlivable.
What does Landlord Insurance cover?
- Your residential rental property; single-family, duplex, triplex and quad
- Other structures on the property such as sheds, garages, etc.
- Items on the premises you own such as microwaves, washers and dryers being used by your tenants - even tools you keep handy for repairs
Customize Your Policy
Owning an investment property presents specific insurance issues unique to your situation. Recognizing that, we offer landlord policies that can be tailored to your needs. Landlord Insurance coverage options available to you include:
- Liability: If a claim is made against you for accidental damage in relation to your investment property, Liberty Mutual will defend those claims, and pay those claims for which you are legally responsible, up to your policy limits.
- Fair Rental Value Coverage: If your property is deemed unlivable due to a covered loss, we'll reimburse you for the income you'll lose because your tenants will no longer be paying you rent.
- Inflation Protection: The cost of making repairs is increasing every day. With Inflation Protection Coverage, Liberty Mutual will automatically adjust your policy limits to keep pace with inflation - and you will receive a discount on your policy premium.
- Personal Injury Protection: If a claim is made against you for injuries arising out of libel, slander, invasion of privacy, wrongful eviction or wrongful entry.
- Lock replacement
Landlords qualify for discounts, too. Liberty Mutual offers a variety of discounts on your Landlord Insurance policy to keep costs affordable.
- Multi-policy: For when you insure both your property and car with Liberty Mutual.
- Early Shopper: If your current insurance policy doesn't expire for a while, you could qualify for an early shopper discount.
- New/Renovated Home: Get a discount if your rental property is less than 13 years old or was recently renovated
- Exclusive Group Savings: Save on the cost of Landlord Insurance if you are a member or employee of any of the more than 14,000 employers, groups, credit unions or alumni associations that are a part of Liberty Mutual's affinity program.
Additional Landlord Benefits
As a responsible landlord, you deserve more than just basic insurance coverage; that's why Liberty Mutual provides additional benefits so you can focus on what matters most. Extra features of Liberty Mutual Landlord Insurance include:
- Emergency Repair Service
- 24-Hour Claims Assistance
- Contractor Network Referral
- Manage Your Policy Online
- Convenient Payment Options
- Go paperless for bills and documents
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
Liberty Mutual Insurance
4405 Talmadge Rd Suite 2
Toledo Ohio 43623
Liberty Mutual Insurance helps people preserve and protect what they earn, build, own, and cherish.