What stains teeth?
Several factors and habits that are part of your daily life can contribute to tooth discoloration and staining over time. The following may result in your teeth looking dulled, yellowed, darkened, or even stained:
• Smoking and other forms of tobacco use
• The natural aging process
• Consuming certain beverages, including soda, tea, coffee, and red and white wine, as well as highly pigmented foods like berries
• Fluorosis (exposure to high concentrations of fluoride while the teeth are still developing)
• Certain medications, such as tetracycline
• Poor dental care and oral hygiene
If your teeth have become stained or discolored because of these or other factors, you may feel self-conscious about your smile’s appearance. Our dentist is pleased to offer professional teeth whitening in Virginia Beach, Virginia, to help you turn back the clock on your smile!
What is teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is a simple yet effective way to enhance your smile’s beauty. Using a powerful, safe whitening gel, we can lighten the appearance of yellowing, discoloration, and stains on the surface of your teeth. While over-the-counter teeth whitening products are often messy and leave you with minimal, disappointing results, our professional treatment is certain to give you the noticeable, radiant results you desire. For more information about our professional teeth whitening services and to set up your consultation with Dr. Ronald Fuhrmann, we welcome you to contact our office today.
Click Here to Learn More