Springfield Urgent Care
Total Votes: 213
6819 Spring Valley Dr
Holland, Ohio 43528
Email Us Home View Mobile Site
Display Number: 18110
There are many types of burns.
- Heat burns (thermal burns) are caused by fire, steam, hot objects, or hot liquids. Scald burns from hot liquids are the most common burns to children and older adults.
- Cold temperature burns are caused by skin exposure to wet, windy, or cold conditions.
- Electrical burns are caused by contact with electrical sources or by lightning.
- Chemical burns are caused by contact with household or industrial chemicals in a liquid, solid, or gas form.
- Radiation burns are caused by the sun, tanning booths, sunlamps, X-rays, or radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
- Friction burns are caused by contact with any hard surface such as roads ("road rash"), carpets, or gym floor surfaces. They are usually both a scrape (abrasion) and a heat burn. Athletes who fall on floors, courts, or tracks may get friction burns to the skin. Motorcycle or bicycle riders who have road accidents while not wearing protective clothing also may get friction burns.
For severe burns, call us today to be treated right away. 419.930.5700
Click Here to Learn More
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.
We are here to make sure you are well-cared for and your body remains healthy in the quickest, most cost-effective ways possible.