Boyett Family Rayne Water Conditioning
Total Votes: 44
38 E. 5th Ave.
Mesa, Arizona 85210
Email Us View Mobile Site
Display Number: 10087
Solar Hot Water Conversions
We can convert your existing hot water heater to solar. With the tax incentives from the government and the local utility companies (APS and Salt River Project) 'and the monthly savings' - the approximate payback period is under 4 years.
My family as been a pioneer in the solar industry; we have been installing solar water devises since 1980. We have chosen the most reliable solar water heater that can convert your existing electric water heater to solar. With the tax incentives you can receive a new solar water heater at a discounted rate - it will pay for itself within 4 years (with the help of the solar power of God).
Don't hesitate to call Troy to go over the numbers and see if it makes sense for you to convert to solar and go green with us. We think it doesn't make any sense not to go solar. Help save our planet and reduce the environmental footprint of our existence here on earth.
Boyett Family Rayne Water Conditioning. AZH2O.com. (480) 969-7251. Call Troy to go over the numbers to see if it makes sense for you to go Solar and go green with us. Take advantage of the incredible incentives to help our environment (and save you allot of money). Come go green with Boyett's. Click here to print out the going solar pdf.
- Troy Phillips, Service Manager at Boyett's Rayne Water for over 18 years. Call today, (480) 969-7251
How It Works
1. Solar collectors channel water and absorb solar heat from the sun
2. We set the controller to automatically operate the system during the day when there is enough solar energy to heat your water.
3. The circulation module transfers the heat from the solar collectors to your hot water tank.
4. The solar heated water in you hot water tank is available for all your existing hot water needs including clothes washing, kitchen uses such as dish washing and sink and bath uses such as shower, bath and bathroom sinks.
5. When not in operation, the water in the solar collectors drains back to the wall mounted drainback tank to prevent any chance for the water to freeze.
Your browser must support cookies to use the shopping cart.